As a field employee, you perform all work related to the maintenance and operation of technical slaughter installations. You also take care of troubleshooting. It is a challenging and varied job with great responsibilities. No day is the same, making it a very varied and challenging full-time position. It should be clear that this is not compatible with a 9-5 mentality. Accuracy in the administrative registration of all activities is a must. We are looking for someone with an MBO or HBO education. Are you a student? Even then we offer options.
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, or you are a very experienced mechanical engineer with an intermediate vocational education;
- Demonstrated technical experience; affinity with the food industry is an advantage;
- An inquisitive employee who is customer-oriented, reliable, independent and stress-resistant;
- You have technical insight, are accurate, solution and result-oriented and have a flexible attitude;
- The ability to work independently and in an organized manner, with a high sense of quality;
- You are in possession of a B(E) driver’s license;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language and are well understood in English or German.
- A full-time position (38 hours per week);
- Development and career opportunities, both within the department and to other departments and/or activities;
- Varied and challenging work with motivated and pleasant colleagues in a healthy, growing, no-nonsense company;
- Technically well-equipped workshop(s) with modern machinery;
- A salary that corresponds to education level and experience;
Would you like more information?
Please contact contact us.