As an electrician, you carry out various activities on new and used installations. This work consists of panel construction, connection, overhaul, assembly and disassembly of electrical cabinets, modules and machines. Configuring, testing and commissioning machines and installations is also part of the work. Whether it concerns standard installations or custom solutions that we develop in close collaboration with our client: innovation is paramount. You also help locate, detect and resolve electrical, software (PLC), and minor mechanical faults in installations. The work takes place in the workshop, but visits to customers for installation and service work are also possible.
- A technology-oriented vocational education in the field of Control Engineering;
- Energy Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- A studious employee who is customer-oriented, reliable, independent and stress resistant;
- You have technical insight, are accurate, solution and result-oriented and have a
- A flexible attitude;
- The ability to work independently and organized, with a high feeling for quality;
- You are in possession of a B driving license;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language and are well understood in English or German.
- You want to develop yourself further in the field of PLC systems
- A full-time position (38 hours per week);
- Development and career opportunities, both within the department and to other departments and/or activities;
- Varied and challenging work with motivated and pleasant colleagues in a healthy, growing, no-nonsense company;
- Technically well-equipped workshop(s) with modern machinery;
- A salary that corresponds to education level and experience;
Do you want more information?
Contact us via the contact form.