As a designer/engineer you work on machine constructions for and with the team and our clients. You are jointly responsible for a project that must be realized within the available time and budget. Quality is central to the entire process. As a designer/engineer you are also the point of contact for clients and colleagues. The work consists of designing, developing and registering the various constructions and installations related to engineering. Customer contact is important, since you perform measurement work at the customer’s locations. Making internal material orders for the designed products is also part of the function, as is the registration of designs, data, etc. in our ERP and CAD systems. This is a challenging and varied position with great responsibilities. We are looking for someone with an MBO or HBO education. Are you a student? Even then we offer options.
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, or you are a very experienced mechanical engineer with an intermediate vocational education;
- Demonstrated technical experience; affinity with the food industry is an advantage;
- Experience with CAD 3D design software. Knowledge of Hi-CAD is a pro;
- You have technical insight, are accurate, solution and result-oriented and have a flexible attitude;
- The ability to work independently and organized, with a high sense of quality
- You have a good command of the Dutch language and are well understood in English or German.
- A full-time position (38 hours per week);
- Development and career opportunities, both within the department and to other departments and/or activities;
- Varied and challenging work with motivated and pleasant colleagues in a healthy, growing, no-nonsense company;
- Technically well-equipped workshop(s) with modern machinery;
- A salary that corresponds to education level and experience;
Want more information?
Please contact contact us.